The Mobyl Data Center 10
The Mobyl Data Center 10 (MDC-10) comes equipped with 10 BioDigitalPC® server docking stations in a rugged case.
The MDC-10 can be scaled from 1 to 10 servers simply by plugging more BioDigitalPC® server cards into available slots. You can accommodate ever-changing field requirements in minimal physical storage space. Adding a node to the server cluster is as simple as plugging in another credit card-sized BioDigitalPC® Server and configuring it to your network parameters.
Versatile and Rugged
When completely scaled out the MDC will allow for 10 BioDigitalPC® server cards containing in total 10 to 40 CPU cores, up to 160GB DDR4 RAM, up to 10TB of onboard ultra-fast NVMe SSD storage, and optional expanded storage.
- SKU: ADDC-MDC10
- Size: 16.54″L x 13.03″ W x 6.84″D
- Weight: 20 lbs fully loaded
- AC Power: 85 – 264 VAC, 47 – 63Hz
- DC Power : 12 – 36 VDC
- Max Server Cards:
- 10 BioDigitalPCs
- Up to 40 CPU cores
- Up to 80 CPU threads
- Up to 160GB DDR4 RAM (320GB Soon)
- 10 TB onboard NVMe SSD (20TB Soon)
- Optional Storage: Expandable
- Each dock provides:
- USB 2.0: 2
- Mini-DisplayPort (HDMI capable): 1
- Red 5V power LED indicator
- Green Card Detect LED indicator