Limited Hardware Warranty
ARNOUSE DIGITAL DEVICES, CORP (“ADDC”) LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY
- Notice to Commercial Customers: Purchase of products, software and services from ADDC by Commercial customers (including Small, Medium and Large Business and Government and Public sector customers) are pursuant to ADDC’s Commercial Terms of Sale, and incorporated by reference in its entirety herein.
Limited Hardware Warranty (U.S. Only)
- ADDC-branded hardware products purchased in the U.S. come with a 1-year warranty
What is covered by the ADDC Limited Hardware Warranty?
- This Limited Hardware Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only in ADDC-branded hardware products having identifiable serial numbers (“Covered Products”), including ADDC-branded peripheral products. The Limited Hardware Warranty will provide repair service of 1 specified Covered Product or the replacement of an original Covered Product (“Replacement Product”).
- ADDC reserves the right to replace a Covered Product with a new or refurbished equal product of equal value with equal or equivalent features and functionality. If a Replacement Product is required, ADDC will replace as soon as new Replacement Product is available.
- A Replacement Product provided under this contract will be automatically considered the Covered Product referenced throughout this Warranty, and coverage for Replacement Product will continue for the remainder of the current original 1-year term (subject to remaining time on the applicable term). Replacement products DO NOT extend the original Covered Product warranty term.
What is not covered by this Limited Hardware Warranty?
- Software, including without limitation the operating system, third-party software, or the reloading of software.
- Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, acts of God or problems with electrical power;
- Servicing not authorized by ADDC;
- Failure to follow the product instructions;
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by ADDC;
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers;
- Products for which ADDC has not received payment; and
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failures resulting from the factors enumerated above are “Non-Attributable Failures”.
- Coverage under this ADDC Limited Hardware Warranty is limited to what is specifically described in this document as applicable to the Covered Product. Anything not specifically expressed herein, including consequential damages of any type, are NOT covered.
- ADDC must be initially contacted for technical support and diagnosing by phone or at [email protected]. If a resolution is not achieved through remote support, ADDC may require your assistance in performing diagnostic procedures before a return for repair is authorized or a replacement product is provided at ADDC’s discretion. This may include sending the ADDC Product in question to ADDC for testing/repair.
- ADDC recognizes that certain Customers may not be able to return ADDC Products for analysis or repair for national security reasons, and in such cases, ADDC will not require the physical return of BioDigitalPC cards in order to provide Replacement Products. However, ADDC may still require a technical support session prior to issuing any Replacement Products.
- ADDC shall accept returns of ADDC products only with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number will be provided by support personnel after the remote support session.
FOR COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS (INCLUDING SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC SECTOR CUSTOMERS) AND RESELLERS
This paragraph applies if you purchase ADDC products for resale or for commercial or professional purposes. ADDC’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE FOR ADDC-BRANDED PRODUCTS, ADDC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY (1) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (2) RELATING TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE; OR (3) REGARDING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE. ADDC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY.
This paragraph applies if you purchase ADDC products that are normally used for personal, family or household purposes. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION). ADDC’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THE LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR SOFTWARE. ADDC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY ADDC PRODUCT WILL BE UNITERRUPTED OF ERROR-FREE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUT YOU PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE. SOME STATES DO NTO ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.