The Mobyl Data Center SR-10 V2
The Mobyl Data Center SR10-V2(MDC-SR10-V2) comes equipped with 10 BioDigitalPC® docking stations to form a cohesive, scalable server cluster. The MDC-SR10-V2 comes protected in a rugged case, accompanied by a 13.3″ 1080P touchscreen monitor. The MDC-SR10-V2 monitor is useable in all lighting conditions because of its brightness and contrast controls. This design also allows for access to servers without any additional wire connections.
Each BioDigitalPC® in the MDC-SR10-V2 is equipped with three 1 Gb NICs, which allows for a huge networking advantage. Connection to the internet is available through one 1 Gb or two 10 Gb Ethernet ports, capable of redundancy and link aggregation.
Versatile and Rugged
The MDC-SR10-V2 is powered by either a 5-pin Mil-5015 type Circular Connector DC Input Cable or IEC 60320 C13/C14 a cord found on most desktop computers.
Completely scaled out, the MDC-SR10-V2 allows for the usage of 10 BioDigitalPC® cards containing 10 to 40 CPU cores, up to 320GB DDR4 RAM, and up to 10TB(20TB soon) of onboard ultra-fast NVMe SSD storage.
- SKU: ADDC-MDC-SR10-V2
- Size:16.54″ Length, 13.03″ Width, 6.84″ Depth
- Weight: 22.5lbs fully loaded
- Power: 12-36 VDC or 85-264 VAC, 47-63Hz
- System Includes:
- USB 2.0 connector: 1
- Mini-DisplayPort (HDMI capable) connector: 1
- 10GbE SFP+: 2
- 1GbE SWMGT port: 1
- 1GbE AUX port: 1
- 1GbE PWR MGT port: 1
- RS232 serial switch management port: 1
- 1Gb NICs: 3
- 1080P 13.3″ touchscreen monitor: 1
- BioDigitialPC® Server Cards: Up to 10
- CPU cores: 10-40
- CPU threads: 80
- DDR4 RAM: up to 320GB
- Onboard NVMe SSD: Up to 10TB(20TB soon)
- Integrated Layer-2 Managed Switch