The SR20RM is a standard 19” (16” deep) 2U rack mountable server that consolidates up to 20 local desktop computers with your sensitive data.
A BioDigitalPC® card is a full x86 quad core (eight threads) computer with up to 16GB of DDR4 memory (32GB coming soon) and up to 1TB of PCIe NVMe SSD storage. Each BioDigitalPC® card has a secure onboard Trusted Platform Module (TPM), providing a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 capable solution.
A simple to use web-based GUI, called ROMware (Remote Operations Management software), is available to the user, providing the ability to monitor and manage power to the system and individual BioDigitalPC® cards.
In addition, the SR20RM comes with a front panel 3.5” touch screen display user interface to monitor and control the power to each of the 20 BioDigitalPC® cards. The front panel also includes link LEDs for each of the 60 NICs and a power button.
The SR20RM consists of two SR10 module, which includes 20 BioDigitalPC® card slots. Each card has three 1Gb NICs. Each SR10 module’s 30 NICs are connected to a shared Layer 2 managed switch with two 10Gb SFP+ ports. The rear panel contains the four 10Gb SFP+ ports, two auxiliary 1Gb port, two 10/100 L2 switch management port, two 1Gb ROMware GUI power management port, and two RS-232 Layer 2 switch OOB management port. The SR20RM 2U sized drawer can be extended to expose the entire drawer.
The SR20RM can be scaled from 1 to 20 desktop computers over one classified network simply by plugging in a BioDigitalPC card into an available slot. When completely scaled out, the SR10-RM20 consolidates 20 BioDigitalPC® cards containing 20 to 80 CPU cores, up to 320GB of DDR4 RAM, and up to 20TB of onboard NVMe SSD storage. Even though the SR20RM delivers such an incredible compute power it runs at room temperature without the need for additional cooling.
- SKU: ADDC-SR20RM
- Size: 3.5″H x 19″ W x 16″D
- Weight: 17 lbs fully loaded with 20 BioDigitalPC® cards
- AC Power: 100-240V, single phase, dual power supply
- Power Usage: 500W fully loaded with 20 BioDigitalPC® cards
- Max Server Cards:
- 20 BioDigitalPC® x86 servers
- 2-4 CPU cores (4-8 threads) per server card
- 8-16GB of DDR4 RAM per server card (32GB soon)
- 1 TB onboard NVMe SSD per server card
- Remote Management: (1) Remote Power Management Web GUI
- SR-10 Modules: 2
- Each SR-10 Module Incl:
- (10) BioDigitalPC® Slots
- (1) Integrated Layer 2 Switch, with:
- (2) 10Gb SFP+ connections
- (1) RJ-45 1Gb connection
- (1) RJ-45 1Gb Switch Web GUI connection
- (1) RJ-45 10/100Mbps switch management port